Although FTP & Rsyslog Configuration are no longer the new RHCE V7 exam objectives, Red Hat has increased the difficulty of the new RHCE V7 exam. For I just passed the new RHCE V7 (EX300 exam V7) exam, I think that from RHCE V6 (EX300 exam V6) to RHCE V7 (EX300 exam V7), there are two important changes:
The first change is that the new EX300 exam V7 (RHCE V7 exam) lasts 4 hours instead of 2 hours, which requires you to sit for 4 hours in a same place, however, if you prepare the new RHCE V7 exam incomplete, you will feel that 4hours are not enough for complete the exam, for the difficulty of the new RHCE V7 exam is more higher than before. So, before taking the EX300 exam V7, you should take in all the objectives, especially the new added objectives.
The second change, also the very important change is the new added topics and objectives. The following are the key points for the new RHCE V7 (EX300 exam V7) exam:
1) Use network teaming or bonding to configure aggregated network links between two Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
2) Configure IPv6 addresses and perform basic IPv6 troubleshooting.
3) Use firewall and associated mechanisms such as rich rules, zones and custom rules, to implement packet filtering and configure network address translation (NAT). (ATTENTION: this objective replaces the “Use iptables to implement packet filtering and configure network address translation” objective in the RHCE V6 exam)
4) Configure a systems as either an iSCSI target or initiator that persistently mounts an iSCSI target. (ATTENTION: in the RHCE V6 exam, only the iSCSI initiator configuration was an objective, not the iSCSI target part)
5) Use SELinux port labelling to allow services to use non-standard ports.
6) Configure TLS security on a HTTPS server.
7) Troubleshoot DNS client issues.
8) Use Kerberos to control access to NFS network shares.
9) Use Kerberos to authenticate access to SMB shared directories.
10) MariaDB setup, including Install and configure MariaDB, backup and restore a database, create a simple database schema, perform simple SQL queries against a database and so on.
In my real test, I took 2 hours for completing the part of web server, NFS, samba and iSCSI. System-ctl, firewall-cmd will consume you much time if you don’t have enough practice and understanding before the exam, and the valid 89 Actual Lab Q&As RHCE V7 (EX300 exam V7) exam practice tests that I used for preparing exam are the best choice.