Wrote new 2015 version CISSP exam yesterday and passed easily! The new 2015 version of the CISSP exam domains decrease from 10(2012 version) to 8:
1) Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity),
2) Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets),
3) Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security),
4) Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security),
5) Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity),
6) Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing),
7) Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery),
8) Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security).
Even though the number of domains has been reduced from 10 to 8, I felt that old content is not being removed according to my real exam experience. Instead, the objectives have been refreshed and reorganized. For example, the 2015 version doesn’t include “cryptography”, however, the “cryptography” topics are mentioned in my exam……so, you should also refer to the old 2012 version study guide during preparing CISSP exam. By the way, I used the PassLeader new CISSP exam dumps for preparing exam, valid and useful for passing exam.